Lessons, Classes, Ensembles & More
Children, Teens & Adults
All abilities are welcome
Adaptive Lessons for students with special needs
- Sing for Joy - A fun social music group for high school and adults of all abilities, in partnership with Greenville Parks & Recreation
Fall Classes with Pitt Community College Department of Continuing Education
Group Piano, Group Guitar, Reading Music, Drum Circle
New Horizons Band, Celebration Singers,
Dealing with Grief and Loss; Living with Demetia
Decrease My Stress: Relaxation Therapy through Music Therapy!
STAGE FRIGHT! Performance Anxiety
Music Academy is proudly announces faculty additions --
Guitar, Piano, Percussion, Music Therapy, Voice, Violin and more at MAEC!
- Music Therapist Dianne White is back with MAEC! In addition to her speciality with music therapy, she also teaches piano and voice. She is looking forward to serving the community through music.
- Willie Santiago is excited to begin teaching band and flute. He looks forward to seeing his students progress and sharing his love for music!
- Percussionist, Jordan Parks is ready to bring rhythmic fun and more to students at the Music Academy!
- Chris Melgar is excited to offer guitar and violin lessons and shares his enthusiasm to everyone!
- Chris Watkins (piano) and Jim Gilliam (piano, saxophone, guitar) have joined the faculty and look forward to offering music to students. Whether you are insterested in sacred music, classical music, pop or jazz styles - these gentleman can be of assistance!
Music Academy of Eastern Carolina is in Uptown Greenville!
Music Academy of Eastern Carolina is proud to be this area's only nonprofit community music school, providing opportunities to learn about, make, and enjoy music since 1997. We are excited to be in our new facility across the street from the Greenville Muswum of Art; feel free to stop in and say Hi!
Please support the Music Academy of Eastern Carolina by using Goodsearch.com as your search engine. Simply designate us as your charity of choice. Every penny counts!