Music Academy is proud to announce faculty additions for the Fall --
Guitar, Piano, Percussion, Music Therapy, Voice, Violin and more at MAEC!
- Music Therapist Dianne White is back with MAEC! In addition to her speciality with music therapy, she also teaches piano and voice. She is looking forward to serving the community through music.
- Music therapist and guitarist, Christian Enojado is looking forward to seeing more students in the coming weeks too!
- Additional piano faculty include Chris Watkins and Jim Gilliam. They bring many years of teaching experience and fun skills to share to students.
- Chris Melgar is excited to offer guitar and violin lessons and shares his enthusiasm to everyone!
- Percussionist, Jordan Parks is ready to bring rhythmic fun and more to students at the Music Academy!
Fall Classes with Pitt Community College Department of Continuing Education
Group Piano, Group Guitar, Reading Music, Drum Circles
New Horizons Band, Celebration Singers,
Dealing with Grief and Loss
Living with Demetia
Decrease My Stress: Relaxation Therapy through Music Therapy!
STAGE FRIGHT! Performance Anxiety
Music Academy of Eastern Carolina is in Uptown Greenville!
Music Academy of Eastern Carolina is proud to be this area's only nonprofit community music school, providing opportunities to learn about, make, and enjoy music since 1997. We are excited to be in our new facility across the street from the Greenville Muswum of Art; feel free to stop in and say Hi!
Please support the Music Academy of Eastern Carolina by using Goodsearch.com as your search engine. Simply designate us as your charity of choice. Every penny counts!